Sunday, March 14, 2010

>
So its been about a week. Sorry about that. I finally remembered my camera this week when I went places. There should be a good amount of pictures to put here over the next couple posts.

This is Joe Canada and me. He had some friends from Canada show up. He went to give them a tour and I tagged along. This is standing up by the castle on one of the paths down. This in one of the big churches in the area. It was built in *(@# and was built to serve most of the locals that lived within the town walls. They rushed it and used wet wood on the spire. When the sun came up it dried the wood on one side faster, and thats why its crooked. Also look at those sweet mustaches. Mustache March is coming along well, though I still just look creepy.

The beginning of the week was normal... for being here. Wednesday was a lot of fun. Fritz was gone for a week and when he came back that night we decided to just go out and walk around the town. I got pictures of the town at night and I got about half the statues in the Oberstadt.

This is me kicking down the door to the basement of Rathaus, the town hall.

Thursday was Max's, a guy in the program, birthday. Fritz also had a good friend come up from Frankfurt. Though, as many nights, it ended with Fritz and I hanging out in our kitchen. Roman, his friends was there to. We made some pasta and played guitar till about 2:30, then I went to bed, but I could here them playing till about 4. When you have to get up for class at about 7:45 every morning, 2:30 isn't bad. Especially since that is about normal this past week.

On Friday Stephanie, another IUSPer who lives far away decided to stay in Desa's room. I let them have my keys with directions to leave my window open so I could crawl in, because I have an extra blanket. I got back about 2:30 or so, window was open, thats good, they left my keys, also good, and I went to bed. As I looked at my bed I noticed something missing, both of my blankets.

Also, because our class gets a day off sometime, we had class Saturday morning. Out of the 10 Americans there were 3 of us there. The total count was about 8 people out of 18 or so.

For some of these pictures its much easier to give you a link. Most of these are from Fritz and my's night out on the town. One picture is from Friday. Stphanie (not pictured) took my coat because it was easier to grab, then when we all went to leave she still had it, so I took hers. Thats why I have to fur coat. You have to click the pictures and go through them too get the descriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment