Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm off!

Well its the night before I leave. The answer is yes, I am very excited. It's been a long wait and I am ready. Looking at all the stuff I need to survive for four months in another country is almost sad. Just my suitcase, which still has plenty of room in it, my backpack for my laptop, and, of course, my fencing stuff. Hopefully I don't have any problems carrying that through the airport to another country. Not too much else to say. I am sure there will be some good stories soon. I set off the alarms and get asked if I have any guns at least once a trip. One of these days I am going to say yes and point to my arms, but I want to get to Germany first, so not this trip. I like the due process the USA has, just in case. Thanks for all the support I have had so far, and I hope to see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment